Breather Hoses

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Breather Hoses
From: "Buzz Osborn" <bosborn@americanbank.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:27:56 -0500
Hello all,

I am replacing the old rubber hoses in my '75, and I was curious if any of
you have found suitable generic replacements in local parts stores, as
opposed to buying from the big three.  Specifically:

Breather hose from rocker cover and both carbs to the charcoal cannister.
(Looks like 1/2 " heater hose, which might work.)

Breather hose from carbs to cannister.  (looks like 5/16" fuel line -
underneath carbs).

Breather line from intake manifold to cannister.  (Same as above)

Breather line from fuel tank to cannister.

Brake servo vacuum hose - manifold to servo.

Air pump hoses.

It appears that 1/2" heater hose and 5/16" fuel line might do the trick
for the breathers and servo, but I came here first to see if there is a
better alternative.  Any comments or suggestions are welcome.  Thanks in
advance.

Buzz Osborn
CF35804