Re: Emergency Flasher Switch Problem.. I think.

To: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Emergency Flasher Switch Problem.. I think.
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:37:15 +0000
The repro one is a cheap fix, about $20. It has a black plastic front to it not
red, but an NOS one is about 60 bucks, If you are interested I have an original
one from my 73 TR6 that is in good working order, a bit dirty though. I
replaced it with an original NOS one since I'm doing a total frame off, let me
know I'll send it off..

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net