Hazard switch - signal blues

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Hazard switch - signal blues
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:26:39 -0400
Got my new hazard switch today, put it in an now the hazard lights blink
away just fine on all four corners. I also replaced all the tail light bulb
holders to eliminate them as a problem (several were held together by tape).
Alas, my directional signals still don't work. I ran through another round
of diagnostics now that the Hazard switch is good and per the book my signal
switch is kaput. I looked at it and see no physical problem with its
operation, but I went ahead and ordered a new one today and will replace it.
Is this normal, for the two switches to crap out around the same time? All
other electrical seems fine, everything works EXCEPT the directional
signals. Have to get my new Crane XR3000 and E-Core coil installed but need
to get my darn signals fixed 1st (speedo and Tach are out).

Just needed to rant..

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6