oil cooler cleaning/replacement.

To: "'Marty Sukey'" <MartySukey@bettcher.com>
Subject: oil cooler cleaning/replacement.
From: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:05:06 -0700
Just went thought his exercise.  I agree with Kai [after having been convinced
by Ted].  Bought a new cooler from him (TSI) for a good price.  Suggest you
try Ted.  I also bought a new oil pump.  Mine only had a few hundred miles on
it -- but two engine failures [burned number 1 rod bearing first time, melted
aluminum piston the second].  did not replace the oil cooler after disaster 1.
Careful examination of the pump showed much scarring.  I replace the oil
cooler hoses also.

Chuck Arnold
Technical Manager
Oracle Northwest Fulfillment Practice