Re: Question for electrical gurus

To: techpartners@charter.net ("Gary R."), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question for electrical gurus
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:52:50 -0400
Gary,

I have tried several times to send you the post below, but keep getting a
message undeliverable mail to your address.  It seems to change techpartners to
no_one for some reason then returns it.  So I am sending this through the list.

Sounds silly and maybe I missed it in another post, but have you tried
replacing the blinker switch?  Also, do you have a tester light?  Some have a
sharp enough point so you can trace the wires and actually see where the wire
goes bad.  And finally, I have a jumper wire running from the bullet connector
at the end of the column lever switch under the dash and to the blinker switch
above the passenger footwell.  That was the only way to make mine work short of
taking the entire dash apart then tearing the wiring harness apart.  You might
try jumping those wires between those connections just to see if it solves your
problem.

Cheers,

Aaron