Signals again!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signals again!
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:48:20 -0400
Installed my new signal switch and signals now work perfectly. Hazards still
blink fast and dim but I just won't break down!

Thanks to Todd B. for showing me how to bypass that damn warning buzzer on
the 74, its amazing that connecting two wires kills the whole thing.

Thanks to all that responded.

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6