RE: 1974 TR6 Rear Bumper

To: chlp@optonline.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 1974 TR6 Rear Bumper
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:50:25 -0400
Chip,

Yes it will fit...I installed a 76 bumper on my early 74 car, but i'm not
sure if that would've mattered on the rear bumper in 74.  The late bumper
side pieces were slightly longer as the late bumper center had spacers
welded to it.  So if you buy the whole thing...use all 3 pieces...don't try
to mix & match.  It could probably be done, but easier if you're able to use
the whole thing.

Todd