Whereabouts of '75 TR6

To: "6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Whereabouts of '75 TR6
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:38:38 -0400
Listers,
While going through some old TR papers I ran across the bill of sale for
an old
TR6 friend; CF35194UO. He was French Blue and had A/C, a luggage rack
and Hella driving lights mounted under the bumper. We had some great
times from the time we met at University Motor Cars in Auburn, AL in
November, 1978 'till May, 1983 when we said our farewell in Columbus, GA
as his new owner, Dr.Allan Binns looked forward to some TR adventures.
Any one knowing of his whereabouts, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO