Re: Stripped Sheetmetal Screws

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Stripped Sheetmetal Screws
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:38:07 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied about the stripped sheet metal screws.  I
went to a local nut and bolt shop and picked up the threaded inserts.
The guy at the store also made up a little tool (bolt with a sleeve and
lock washer) to install them.  He also had stainless machine bolts which
are pretty close to the original heads on the sheet metal screws.  So,
Ive got my project for the evening.   Thanks again     John Mitchell
76 TR6 BRG  (just about ready for the road:)