Re: Volvo OD in a TR6

To: "Nederkoorn Marc" <m.nederkoorn@pinkroccade.com>
Subject: Re: Volvo OD in a TR6
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:20:32 +0000
Marc,

It has been posted several times before, but since I decided on a profesional
for mine, I can give you his e-mail address. He's the best guy here in the
NorthEast USA.

But, you'll need an extended mainshaft, and other similar parts (flange is a
differnt size on the driveshaft).

John Espositio
john@quantumechanics.com

http://www.quantumechanics.com/

BTW-No exchange needed, If you just want to get an J-type overdrive tranny
complete.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net