RE: Volvo OD in a TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Volvo OD in a TR6
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:45:57 -0400
Wow.. I was on the phone with John when this popped up in my email! He just
received a bunch of OD cores from England so he should have them available
soon. He also mentioned he is almost done with his 5-Speed conversion kit. I
wanted to see if he would rebuild my hubs but he is trying to concentrate on
transmissions.. He has a 3 week backlog at the moment as it is!

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT