RE: Shop Manual

To: rlambour@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Shop Manual
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:08:14 -0400
Rick,

The more the better I always say:)

I have the Bentley and the Leyland book.  IMHO, the Bentley book is better
as it covers all years(TR250/TR6).  You'll get wiring schematics for all
years too.  Neither are perfect, but feel free to use this list as a
resource....don't be shy!   Another good one is www.buckeyetriumphs.org.

After that you could pick up the Dan Masters book on wiring & having the big
3 parts catalogs doesn't hurt either.  TRF has great parts catalogs, but I'm
told that some of them may be hard to come by?

If you're into restoring or upgrading, the Roger Williams books are pretty
good too.

Good luck,

Todd