Re: Stripped Valve adjuster Locknut

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stripped Valve adjuster Locknut
From: "Dave Mahlmeister" <mahlmeister1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:15:42 -0400
Nick,

I stripped 2 last year and found a jam nut at the local hardware that looked
and fit just like the ones that I stripped.  I figured that it would be good
until I had more parts to order from one of our favorite suppliers.  Come to
think of it I never did get those little guys ordered.  Thanks for the
reminder.

Dave M
72 tr6