horn push

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: horn push
From: kmcnelis@nmsu.edu
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:07:40 -0600
'72 TR6.  It has an aftermarked steering wheel, it looks like the three-spoked
black leather from VickyBrit.  The old horn push was broken.  PO had cobbled
it together with a pigtail wire, but it was the right size for the steering
wheel hub.  So, I ordered a new clip and push.  The new one is far smaller
than the hub on the steering wheel.  Do I need to also order the "outer horn
ring", that padded looking thing, or is there some other supplier of the
larger size?  I'm tired of wasting money for the silly horn push!

Thanks.  Kevin