Re: anybody know the VTR results

To: Sterrett Smith <sterrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: anybody know the VTR results
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:36:48 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Sterrett Smith wrote:

> Does anybody know who won the early/late TR6 categories or TR250
> category in either participant's choice or concours at the VTR?

I don't recall offhand.

There were a lot of awesome TR6's there as well as 250's.

> I went canoeing/fishing on the James River instead of going to the awards
> banquet.

One must have priorities, of course.

> I checked the VTR  2004 website and the results aren't posted yet.

They'll get there eventually. It is up to the hosting club to post the
event results to VTR. Frankly (and speaking as a former hosting club
committee person), the host club may take a bit of time to get this info
over to VTR because when the banquet is over all the committe folks
usally collapse into a heap... 'nuff said. Sometime it takes a week or two
before they resurface.

The info will get there (on the VTR website and/or the TVT mag)
eventually.

FWIW, the RTR folks did an AWESOME job doing the scoring etc., and my hat
is off to them for a GREAT EVENT.

> Thanks,
>
> Sterrett Smith
> '68 TR250

Regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |