Re: TR250 starter drive removal ?

To: Robert.P.Waldrop@USA.dupont.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 starter drive removal ?
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:47:08 EDT
Robert,
I have to agree with Vance. There are some desirable alternatives to
rebuilding your own starter. The company that once provided the reman'd
starters and
alternators for Dana Corp's Beck/Arnley Division (NFI) and now the premium line
for the entire NAPA chain ("Pro-something") is located in Northern CA. They
have an excellent line of reman'd Lucas. The M4184 / 25626 (TR250) is Lester
part no. 16166 in their "Talon" line. This should even be available through
NAPA
as a special order. Their website is www.aim-soft.com

I'm very impressed with their quality and appearance.

Steve
'72