73 TR6 Wiper Switch

To: "'6 Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'TR'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 73 TR6 Wiper Switch
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:14:26 -0400
All,

I am in the process of verifying all the wiring is working correctly on my
dash as I start to reassemble it.  I have a question about the wiper switch.
does it control the parking of the wipers or is it a mechanism built into
the wiper box. Secondly, where can I get a new wiper switch?  Mine's a
little flakey so I'm sure to need one soon.

Also, I finally broke down and sent my carbs off to Apple Hydraulics to have
them rebuilt as I was having all kinds of troubles getting them right!  I
haven't gotten them back yet, but they sure seem professional so far!  I'm
considering getting the heavy duty levers from them when I get around do my
rear suspension. but I REALLY want to drive my car some first!!!!

Thanks,

Adam