Seat mouning location

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat mouning location
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:03:07 -0500
 I'm trying to figure out the correct holes to use for attaching the seats to
the seat track. On the front of the seat frame at each runner there are two
holes one in front of the other. When I attach the seat at the front most
holes the seat catches  at the rear off center. Even though the seat appears
straight when lowered it catches at the rear off to one side. If the back hole
at the inner most mount near the tranny is used the rear catches at the center
of the tracks, but when the seats are lowered, they appear crooked.

  I hope the above paragraph is understandable.

Thanks for any insight!!!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @