RE: efi conversion

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: efi conversion
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:32:29 -0600
Vance, et all

 I have seen some original Strombergs turned into throttle bodies and a
company called TWM Induction makes some Stromberg appearing throttle bodies.
The PI manifolds are already their own throttle bodies though. All you need is
to modify them for new electronic injectors, add a fuel rail and other
necesarry plumbing, high pressure pump, figure out your throttle control, give
it an electronic brain and your off. Okay, so maybe that makes it sound to
simple. I have set of PI manifolds and would like to try the EFI some time as
soon as I have the appropriate funds. But for now I'm sticking with the
tri-carb set up.

Shawn J, Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO