Ignition Switch - Answered

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Subject: Ignition Switch - Answered
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:19:38 -0400
Ted:
THANK YOU!! YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
There is a miniature set screw (almost invisible) on the driver's side of the
barrel that is most easily seen and removed by first removing the speedometer.
Once the screw is out, the ignition switch just falls right out.

I sincerely appreciate your prompt reply (about 20 minutes). What makes your
responsiveness even more significant is that you do this for a living and you
still manage to find the time to help those of us for whom this is just a hobby
- on a Saturday, no less. There are a couple of others like yourself (Kai
Radicke, Motorhead, BPNW) who find the time to help us out just for the hell of
it. THANK YOU.

BTW, you did an awesome job at VTR in Richmond last week. You were sounding
tired after a couple of days of answering hundreds of questions, but no
question went unanswered.

You're a good guy and I'm making it a point of including you among the
companies I buy parts and services from.

Thanks again.
Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
'75 TR6