A Praise for TRF

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A Praise for TRF
From: "Sterrett Smith" <sterrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:51:03 -0400
Hello list:

I had a recent experience with The Roadster Factory that I thought worth
passing along.

At the VTR, I asked Mr. Runyan about buying a TR5 PI cam as I am going to be
rebuilding the engine soon.  He said that he would check on availability and
price when he returned home from the show.  The next week John Swogger from
TRF called and gave me the price and offered the show discount of 15% and
free shipping.  I then asked about springs specs for the PI cam and he put
me in contact with Dave.  Dave said he would check with "his contacts."

Well . . .  two days later, Dave calls and starts talking about valve seat
pressures and technical stuff because he had talked with his "contacts." Oh,
and by the way, did I ever hear of Kas Kastner and JK Jackson?  Whoa!!  Dave
called two of the legends to ask about my piddly problem.  I was stunned.
Talk about getting the answers straight from the source.  Its like getting a
private golf lesson from Tiger Woods. He told me what they said I should do
with this particular cam and what spring pressures to use for the head.

FWIW, I would like to go on record to say thanks to TRF for such outstanding
customer service and support.  It doesn't get any better than that.

Still stunned in Cincinnati,

Sterrett Smith
TR250 and looking to build TR5 performance

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  FREE