RE: venting

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: venting
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:04:19 -0500
 This is for the people that responded to my venting frustrations about the
painter that was trying to charge me his max price on his quote when I did
most of the body work and all the panel hanging.. After running this through
my head many times for about a week, we finally got to speak. Civilly I might
add, and believe it or not he acted like it was no big deal. We'll there is
more to it than that, but to sum it up he agreed on my price. At least now I
can recommend him, which I'll be glad to do.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard