Window Glass

To: janah@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Window Glass
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:32:19 -0400
John wrote:
>Is the door window glass for a TR6 sided?
>My drivers side door has the Triplex etching on the inside and the letters
>are reversed when looking at it from outside.  My passager side has the
>Triplex etching on the outside and is readable from outside.

John -
     I went out and looked at my TR6 - it's just the opposite!  I can read
the Triplex etching from the driver's side but the passenger side is
backwards.  It appears that :
A) TR6 glass is sided,
               and
B) You've got 2 Rights and I've got 2 Lefts!

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/  Highland, NY

Check out the new British Cars Forum: