Re: Window Glass

To: John & Allison Cyganowski <janah@att.net>
Subject: Re: Window Glass
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:03:29 -0700
OK, I finally looked at our original 74 TR-6.

I can read the Triplex from the outside on the left
and from the inside on the right, exactly the reverse
of what John says below.......so what does it mean?

Clearly, the door glass came in "left" and "right".
.....wanta trade one side, John?

And Chris foster has a "proper"(?)  left and right side.

So did the factory just install whatever glass they had,
or did the workers screw up...or.....will we ever know?

Walt Boeninger
-------------------

John & Allison Cyganowski wrote:

> Hi All-
>
> Is the door window glass for a TR6 sided?
>
> My drivers side door has the Triplex etching on the inside and the letters
> are reversed when looking at it from outside.  My passager side has the
> Triplex etching on the outside and is readable from outside.
>
> Regards,
> John Cyg.
> 70 TR6
> ting.html