Re: Wiring Harnesses (RF vs Moss)

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <jrhauser@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harnesses (RF vs Moss)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 01:21:31 -0400
> If we could get behind the scene we would probably find that they
> are all made by the same company and then  sold out of the
> various vendors (Moss, Vicki Brit, TRF, etc.)

They are made by the same manufacturer in the UK.  British Wiring is the USA
agent for the company, and sells to everyone but Moss.  Moss is able to
import the harnesses directly from the UK through  Moss Europe which happens
to be the UK distributor for the same harness company.

The quality of the TR6 harnesses is very good.  The colors are correct, the
layout is correct, the harness wrap is correct, all of the hardware is
correct, they come with firewall grommets already installed so that
threading them through the firewall is less of a hassle.  Having sold NOS
MGB and TR6 harnesses, and buying new harnesses through British Wiring, I
can't tell the difference and neither can anyone else.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics