RE: Wiring Harnesses (RF vs Moss)

To: "John Hauser" <jrhauser@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring Harnesses (RF vs Moss)
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:49:24 -0700
        John:

        Don't know about quality, but an alternative to the big three
is:

        http://www.britishwiring.com/

        Might save you a few dollars. I got mine on sale from Moss for
20% off list with free shipping, so I was able to match the price this
guy offers. The wiring harness from Moss is made in Britain, and is
identical to my original in virtually every detail. A few of the lucar
connectors are different colors, etc, but all the wiring harness wire
colors match, and it seems to be decent quality. Even the harness tape
matches the original. The only items missing are all the splices,
cracked connectors and frayed wires that my harness currently has =:-o

        Vance