location of Flasher units..

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: location of Flasher units..
From: "Chris David" <cdavid@direcway.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:44:50 -0400
hey, I'm making progress on my 72... seems a mixture of old parts (high beam
switch intermittent on the power input side rendering all headlamps
inoperable)) and previous owner electrical engineering (a power wire was
connected directly to ground but had corroded enough to only make contact
(short) sometimes) (How this ever happened is beyond me)
anyway, I'm now most of the way to getting a PA inspection (I now have
headlamps, hazard lamps and the turn signal indicators light but don't
flash...

here's my question... Where is the flasher unit?... it appears the one located
in front of my fuse "box" is for the hazards.. I can't locate the one for the
turn-signals and it appears that this is shorted as I can get the lamps to
light, just not flash.

thanks,

Chris

Check out the new British Cars Forum: