RE: location of Flasher units..

To: "Chris David" <cdavid@direcway.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: location of Flasher units..
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:12:13 -0700
        Chris:

        Be aware that you can wire the flasher in backwards, and then
the blinkers don't work. There check your wiring diagram carefully, and
note that the terminals are labeled on the flasher, even though there is
nothing physically to keep you from hooking it up backwards.
        Also, don't try to use an emergency flasher to run the turn
indicators. They will stop working when the car idles, as the hazard
flasher is built to handle more current than the turn signals draw. Ask
me how I know.

        Vance