Re: Last TR250?

To: CP25616@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last TR250?
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the official word from Richard from the BMIHT

And thanks for the update Alan!  Nice to know where
the last documented cars are!

Hello Todd,

The last TR250 chassis / commission number was
CD/8594-L built on the 19 September 1968 though,
according to Bill Pigott's book 'Original Triumph TR'
only 8484 250s are believed to have been built.

Regards
Richard Bacchus
BMIHT Archive