Last TR250?

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last TR250?
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
All,

Last night I go to the local LBC meeting.  The
proprietor of the shop where the meeting was held
mentioned that he had a TR250...just after I said I
had one.  He says the body tub is in the back.  We go
to look at it.  It was wacked in the front end & was
missing the valence.  A little rot behind the cockpit,
but nothing that couldn't be repaired.  He tells me
the chassis has been restored & nearly completed.
It's at his other garage...another story.  Then he
mentions he thought the car was somewhat of a rarity
because of the commission number.  One way to find
out...look at the plate.  I'm thinkin' it's very low.
Wipe the dust off & I see CD8486L.  Of course my eyes
bug out of my head.

So what's the deal?  They made 8484 of 'em.  That one
seems to be 2 past?

Anyone ideas?

Todd Bermudez
CD198L