O/D Down

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/D Down
From: Seth Glassman <superchargedtr6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:31:55 -0400
Greeting List,

On my way home from an LITA meeting last night, my overdrive suudenly quit
working.  I accidently tapped the O/D lever and the tranny switched out of
overdrive.  When I went to flip the switch down again to engage vthe overdrive,
I got no response.

My first guess would be the lever switch on the steering column went bad.  Is
there anything else I should start looking for that would have caused this
sudden non-working condition with the overdrive.

Note: It is a "J" type overdrive that was engaging and working perfectly up to
this point.

Thanks as always for your help

Regards,
Seth Glassman