Re: TRials

To: red_tr250@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRials
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:09:51 EDT
Todd et al-

Enjoy the 6Pack TRials!

I cannot go. I have family duties and lots of them in the coming weeks. My
Father has moved to a retirement complex and is not happy. I am also visiting
schools with my Senior in HS daughter. Both will conflict with a trip in the
TR6.

The brochure made Door County look very inviting. I hope it is as much fun as
it appeared from the prior mailings.

Be safe-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 8/25/2004 10:02:35 AM Central Standard Time,