Restored TR6 Frame and front spoiler for sale in NH

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Restored TR6 Frame and front spoiler for sale in NH
From: Joe18d@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:38:18 EDT
I have a restored 1972 TR6 frame for sale, all new urathane bushings
throughout, diff is mounted, New steering rack, many powder coated parts. The
frame
has been reinforced in all the usual weak spots and painted throughout with POR
15. It has stock wheels and old tires on it so it can be moved. I may be able
to deliver it for gas money < 60 miles or so, I am located in Southern NH in
Merrimack. The price is $575, I also have a stock front spoiler for sale in
excellent condition for  $100call with any questions @ 603-424-3134. Thanks, Joe

Check out the new British Cars Forum: