RE: Head colour, aux oil

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Head colour, aux oil
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:35:47 -0600

John,

While I understand your point, it should be noted that the car originated
from a country where the steering column is actually on the other side of
the engine. So in normal RHS configuration there is plenty of room to get
the original housing out. And of course the counter point to that is, well
the majority of them were exported to LHS markets. The engineer would then
counter with, "yeah but we also designed the engine for a number of other
models (sedans) which never made it to LHS markets".

:)

I don't know how many of the in-line 6 engines were sold to LHS vs RHS
markets. Maybe Jonmac knows?

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO

Check out the new British Cars Forum: