Re: Head colour, aux oil

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head colour, aux oil
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
This was some really interesting info (as is the case with most of
Jonmac's postings!), so I was sharing it with my brother, cousin, and
father, who are all Triumph owners (GT6 convertible, TR6, and Stag),
and the question came up - if an external oil feed was never intended
by Triumph in the original design, then what is that threaded hole for
on the back of the cylinder head?  Anyone have any ideas?

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6