Re: Gas mileage w triple carbs.

To: rsh17@msn.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas mileage w triple carbs.
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:01:39 EDT
Richard, glad to hear you are on the road!!  Good for you.

After looking forward to the 6-Pack TRials all year I am not going to make
it.  RATS & DOUBLE RATS!!!  I made the mistake of selling one of my TR 3B's
that
needed some work done on it and now am under the gun to get it finished and
out the door to the new owner.  If you are going PLEASE give everyone my best
regards and let them know Branson, Missouri would be an AWESOME place for a
TRials and I would be more than happy to do the leg work, etc.  Especially if
Green Country Triumph (John & Sam) would be willing to give support.

Motor On!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO
68 TR 250 (04 SC VTR Best of Show)