Looking for pix/details of SU HS6 kit install

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for pix/details of SU HS6 kit install
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:42:08 -0700 (PDT)
Folks --

I was recently able to acquire at a nice price a new
and shiny SU HS6 conversion kit for the TR6. I believe
it identical to the one sold by Moss. My generally
reliable but well-worn Strombergs are going to get to
retire, I think.

While the SU's came with a small bag full of rods,
clamps, etc, I did not receive any instructions or
diagrams on the installation. I believe that with this
kit I can connect the chokes to each other also.

Does anyone have any linkage pix or installation
diagrams they could send along for the HS6 conversion?

Thanks,

William
cwrm4@yahoo.com
'74 TR6