Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 2488319333: USED

To: genehart@att.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 2488319333: USED
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:53:38 -0400
Gene-How cool is the first ride !!!!  There isn't much to compare to the
first turn of the key when this creation of old metal magically comes to
life. Every turn of the wheel & touch of the shifter causes this boy
like smile to spread uncontrollably. I'll bet Margo made sure your life
insurance policy premium was paid before you left  :-) .  I'm sure allot
of the noise &  rattling will  disappear when the trany cover & center
console  are fitted.

I have never seen anyone work so tenaciously on a project. You deserve a
huge pat on the back. All the nagging problems will be solved & this
actually becomes reliable transportation. The car initially has to be
properly aligned. This should be the starting point to getting the car
to drive better & sit properly. It sucks when there's something you have
to let someone else do after you have assembled every nut & bolt, but it
should make a big difference. Bleeding any of the systems is  on the
bottom of favorite things to do list. It's just a pain but it has to be
done right.

I have an extra pair of prothane rack mounts that you are welcome to if
you want. The stock rubber mounts should not come loose. Make sure the
mounts are compressed when installing the rubbers or poly. I don't use
the solid rack mounts so I can't comment on the difference. I would
imagine it might be a little tough on the crappy roads here in New York.

Can you describe the engine miss any better. Does it disappear under load.

Can't wait to see you at the LITA show, maybe sooner.
P.S.  I want a ride !!!!!!

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.