Re: Seat Kits and Panel kits

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Subject: Re: Seat Kits and Panel kits
From: Jon <britishtr6@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:59:40 -0500
Adam,

Don't know about the quality of the "big 3"...but I have to say I have been
impressed with quality of John Skinners material and workmanship. I redid
our seats about three years ago and everything is still like new. I know the
exchange rate and shipping might hold you back, but look at them anyway!
Again, NFI other than a satisfied customer!

Cheers, Jon

PS: Here is his website: www.john-skinner.co.uk/.

At 07:57 AM 8/31/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>There was a discussion a while back about the seat kits from the big 3 and
>which were best in quality and fit.  What were the results of the
>discussion?  Also, what about the panel kits?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Adam
>
>73 TR6

Check out the new British Cars Forum: