Re: Seat Kits and Panel kits

To: britishtr6@earthlink.net, adam@adambeasley.com
Subject: Re: Seat Kits and Panel kits
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:25:27 EDT
I have used a complete kit from TRF with very good results.  Carpets, panel,
seat rebuild and covers.  Quality was good as was the fit.  I think it is
generally accepted that John Skinner does EXCELLENT work as does Heritage Trim
&
Upholstery but they ARE more expensive.  Guess it depends on what level you
want to go to.  If you want a trailer queen that is going to be used marginally
and want the very best go with John or Heritage.  If you want a very nice car
that will certainly compete at nationals but have a budget I would suggest TRF.
 Just my personal opinions and experiences so please hold the flames.  Ha ha

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO

Check out the new British Cars Forum: