Dashboard maintenance recommendations

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dashboard maintenance recommendations
From: KKSMC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:42:00 EST
Please advise on proper wax or polish to use to bring up the shine and remove
light water spotting on the gloss burl walnut dash on my '74-6.

I DO NOT want to use anything that could possibly scratch/dull or
mar the gloss finish.

Your replies and co-operation are always appreciated.

                                   Ken C.

                                   I.D. #910