Prices

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Prices
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 03:57:06 -0500
Hi All-

My sense of things is that our cars are commanding higher prices in the
market.

For instance you can pick up one heck of a nice MGB for $10k (yes I know -
"Why would you want to?"). Still the list advice that I received earlier
this year concerning the price range was really on the low side, based on
what I shelled out to get my car. A week or so ago, someone posted a notice
for this car on ebay, commented on what an exceptional vehicle it appeared
to be and thought it might even go for $15k. Have a look. Comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2497509659&category=80757John
 Cyg