RE: Almost hurts to look

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Almost hurts to look
From: "Sterrett Smith" <sterrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:27:55 -0500
Concerning eBay item: 7932264949  at least the guy is honest in his
description.

Todd Bermudez and I looked at a surrey topped TR250 in nearly the same
condition, but was merely described as "needing a little body work".  BA
Haaaaaa  Haaaaaaa   Haaaaaaa.

Unbeknownst to us, the 20 foot picture sent of the car was over fifteen
years old.  Surprise surprise.  Needless to say, it was a short visit and a
wasted Saturday.  On the bright side,  I got to spend my day driving with my
friend and mentor, Todd.

Oh, and that guy wanted $6500!!!!

I'm sure all of us have a story similar to that.  Its too late to put it on
the November ballot for a vote but we should make a rule that there should
be at least a kernal of truth when describing a car BEFORE a potential buyer
comes to look at it. We could call it PROPOSITION 6.

Vote YES on 6,

Sterrett

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!