Security Lug Nuts (was One thing after another)

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Subject: Security Lug Nuts (was One thing after another)
From: "Michael Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:50:52 -0800
They are similar to Snap-on and similar to the set of Matco that I had at my
"Red-Neck" tire shop in Missouri.  They worked great.  Sometimes it took a
bit of effort and time but sure is a lot less effort and danger than an air
chisel.  By the way, does anyone know how difficult it is to keep a good
tire shop clean?

Michael Hutchinson