RE: Dinitrol 3125 Rust proofing

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: RE: Dinitrol 3125 Rust proofing
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:07:05 -0800
        Don:

        What are the supposed advantages?

        I must believe that there is an equivalent or nearly equivalent
US product that would spare you the hassle of getting something like
that
shipped across the pond.

        Does POR make something like that? Shipping it over from the UK
seems like overkill, but then I know nothing about this particular
topic.
Perhaps there is no equivalent, or it is guaranteed not to dissolve
English
steel?

        Curious,

        Vance