Subject: Re: Dinitrol 3125 Rust proofing

To: <6pack-digest@Autox.Team.Net>, <owner-6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Subject: Re: Dinitrol 3125 Rust proofing
From: "Ron Landis" <Ron.Landis@kentcounty.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:05:45 -0500
Don

The comparisons were very interesting.  However what is the process for
"Waxing"?  Do you fill the cavity?  I would assume you weld the part
first.

I have used a product called P.O.R. 15 and it worked very good as a
rust stopper.  It also is a little pricey.

Has anyone heard of KANO products.  Their claim to fame is KROIL, a
penetrating oil on steroids.  I have only broke one bolt since I started
using this.  They also make rust removal products.

Oh well if someone could explain waxing I would appreciate.

Ron

Ron Landis PE
Kent County Department of Public Works
Director of Engineering Services