Grease Suspension bushings

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Grease Suspension bushings
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:41:03 -0500
I recently had a shop do some work for me. that's another story I'll bring
up another time. basically the shop welded some strengthening brackets to
the differential mounts.  While the shop was under the car I had them
install some Nylon Suspension Bushings and some Adjustable Trailing Arm
Brackets.  Now the problem. the rear suspension squeaks badly now. I believe
the problem is when they installed the bushings, they didn't add any grease.
Is this a likely cause?  Is there an easy way to add grease to the bushings
without removing the trailing arm again?

Thanks,

Adam