Re: Instrument Repairs - British quality

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, rsh17@msn.com, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Instrument Repairs - British quality
From: Ed Bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:26:28 -0600
Gary:

    Do not knock British quality.  Somewhat contrary to critics of British
quality, there are more old British cars around, at least where I live, than
any other import.  There are very few Italian, French, Swedish pre-1976 cars
seen on the road, but Triumphs, Austin-Healeys, Land-Rovers, MG's, Austins,
and Jaguars, are often seen during the summer.  Most disappear from use when
the snow and salt season arrives, and emerge again in late spring.

   But, I have to admit that the British cars are not inexpensive.  Any good
one sells for at least double it's original price.

Ed
1976 TR6
Regina, Saskatchewan
.