Re: New convertible top

To: vze2846b@verizon.net, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New convertible top
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:05:11 EST
Peter, it is really a matter of personal taste and whether you are more
concerned with originality or comfort.  I have a TR 250 that is Concours so the
stripes were important BUT I like (read need) the ventilation of the zip down
rear window so I elected to take the deduction for that.  On my personal
driving
cars ALL of them have the Sunfast or German Mohair.  IMHO it not only looks
and feels better but is much quieter and does not present the problems in the
cold that vinyl does.  As to powder coating the frame again I have some of
each,
heck I even have one that is chrome (TR 3B).  I like the durability and
scratch resistance of the powder coating but again just a personal preference.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Gary Fuqua