RE: New convertible top

To: "'Joseph Grant'" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>, <GSFuqua1@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: New convertible top
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:39:15 -0500
Try http://aabestco.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=301&lastcatid=811&step=4 If
the link doesn't work, try http://aabestco.com/ and click through to the
TR6 tops

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

Great information!

I have a question regarding the canvas top:  there is mention on the
other posting that the tops can be bought from TRF.  Does anyone know of
any other vendor that would sell a good quality top made from canvas?

Also, does the canvas top come with the zippered rear window?  I owned a
Spitfire for several years before I started the TR6 project and I had
the zippered top on it (vinyl).  That was a great purchase and enjoyed
the air circulation.  So, I really would like to have the zippered
window on my TR6 restoration.

Any info would be appreciated...

Regards,
Joe